Monday, March 12, 2012

Chafe - People Picking the Same Upset As You


No! I want Belmont over Georgetown! Vandy over Cuse was my idea! You're taking Murray State over Marquette too?! Stop! This is my one shot each year to look like a genius and you're ruining it. Go find your own underdogs. Side note: lightweight underdogs like 10's over 7's and 9's over 8's are hereby known as underpuppies. Back to the rant - when the games are airing on Thursday there's nothing I hate more than thinking I'm alone in cheering for a 14 seed when some shmuck walks in and proudly declares he picked it too. Get lost guy. And if any of you take those 3 picks I will find you. And I will kill you.

3 comments:

  1. None of those upsets will happen, so as much as I agree with hating people jumping on the bandwagon with upsets, people can go ahead and take those, cuz that will make me a lot of money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah I picked Vandy over Cuse and Murray St over Marquette too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. long beach state. write that down.

    ReplyDelete