Monday, March 26, 2012

Booze Crooze

I hate to say it but that G word is right around the corner. If the weather is anything like it was last week then mod residents can expect to get some more administrative emails spanking us. Tickets just went on sale for the 2nd annual Booze Crooze and Crawl. 75% of the world is covered by water, the other 25% is covered by Darrelle Revis. Here's an opportunity to get out on the water and drink your sorrows away. Information is as follows:

School's Out: Booze, Crooze, and Crawl
http://schoolsoutboozecrooze.eventbrite.com/
TICKETS ON SALE WEDNESDAY MARCH 28 AT 12PM

Pregame with a Booze Crooze while watching the sunset over Boston from 7-10 pm, then crawl to either Coogans, Jose's, or The Black Rose until 2 am. It's last night of finals and the night before Senior Week starts, let's rage.

**The bars and deals will be open for this crooze/crawl ticket holders only.**

Booze Crooze Details:
- 21+ (must have valid ID)
- 6:30 boarding
- 7-10 pm crooze
- 2 Boats (pictures below)
- Cash bars on boats
- Boats leaves at 7 from 60 Rowes Wharf, Downtown, close to Faneuil
- 700 of your best friends losing their minds watching the sunset over Boston
- Boats will be side by side, you can still wave, don't worry.
- Ticket to crooze includes entry to the crawl.

Pub Crawl Details:
- 21+ (must have valid ID)
- 10 pm - 2 am
- Coogans ($1 Bud/Bud Light Drafts)
- Jose McIntyres ($2.50 Miller Light Pitchers)
- Black Rose
- Go to whatever bar whenever. Have to have a ticket to get in.

THERE ARE A LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS, WE WISH THIS COULD BE OPEN TO EVERYONE, BUT THERE IS CAPACITY.

Might be the best night of your BC career.
*Will be
?'s schoolsoutboozecrooze@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. do u need your BC ID or just a valid drivers license?

    ReplyDelete