Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pissing in the Snow


Just when I thought I'd seen my last opportunity to grace the snow with my urine this year, God gives me a nice little slap on the ass and blankets the ground with white. Pissing in the wind is a nuisance (not to mention moronic), and tinkling in a pool is the bee's knees and all, but no way of relieving yourself is quite like pissing in the snow. Something about seeing the steam rise up from the partially frozen ground gives me a sense of meaning in this world. I strongly encourage everyone to not let this opportunity go to waste, pun intended. Don't necessarily go out of your way to do it, but at some point you're gonna be feeling down and you're gonna need a little snow-piss to bring you out of your funk. There's no logic behind my affinity for going in the snow, but it just gets me. So many options for utilizing your full bladder when you empty it in the snow. You can aim at a target, test your fire power, draw stick figures, etc. I also tend to notice that when I write my name in the snow, the result is weirdly similar to my handwriting. It's pretty interesting if you ask me. In essence, pretty much everything that pissing in the snow has to offer is awesome. The result might not be appealing to people's eyes, but that shouldn't deter anyone from living out their dreams.

Disclaimer: Public urination is a serious offense and is punishable by a court of law. Piss responsibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment