Time to address the chafe in the room. With gr******on coming up, the godfathers of this operation are running out of time here. That being said, this site has made some strides this past year and could really become something more with the right personnel. We're gonna be blunt here: we're looking for you. We see you when you sit at your computer and mumble to yourself "great idea but I could have been funnier with it." Now's your chance to prove it. Most of the reader chafes and top 500's we get are quality, we're now looking to up the quantity. As we said last year, what makes our site readable is the fact that it doesn't take a genius to come up with the ideas we write about. We just want another voice who does it well. Maybe that guy (or girl?) is you.
We're smiling as we write this post, just because we know some future intern is smiling right now as (s)he reads it. We'll be posting some of the humorous responses we get this year, and we're gonna try to get the readership involved in the selection process, but more on that later. For now, it is time. Consider this your preliminary interview. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Send to BrostonCollege@gmail.com by Monday night if you would like to party.
Part I (short answer):
1. What brand and color is your backpack?
2. Where do you live? What’s on the walls?
3. What’s your favorite TV show?
4. Favorite poet?
5. What’s your twitter handle?
6. Jim’s or Eag’s Sunday morning?
7. What’s the best local bar?
8. What’s the best non Happy/Madison comedy?
9. If you could be a mediocre professional athlete, what sport and position would you pick?
10. What’s the best hat you own?
11. Who is your favorite person to follow on twitter?
12. What shampoo do you use?
13. Are your facebook tags privatized?
1. Go to the Wikipedia page of Chafe, Nigeria. Using only hyperlinks on Wikipedia pages, navigate your way to the Wikipedia page of Rosie O’Donnell (this could take a while). Write down your path. For some extra credit, tell me a few things you learned along the way that you found interesting.
2. Name your favorite five ESPN workers:
3. What’s your ideal foursome on the golf course? In bed?
4. Add a word to our dictionary and define it:
5. Was Darwin right?6. Pen a few rap bars: