Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sporcle.com

As a community, we need to come together. I know there are a lot of differences in the student body, and a lot of us might not agree with each other on certain topics (Tuscan Cheese people freak me out), but now is the time to come together as a group and reclaim our spot atop the Sporcle leader-board. The class of 2011 must have been devoted to Sporcle, because we were always flirting with the top spot last year and this year we're nowhere to be found. For those who don't know Sporcle, go there now. Stay there, stay as long as you can. For the love of God cherish it. Sporcle is the Goldbond to BrostonCollege's academic chafes. The variety of games will blow your mind. Seriously, it's fantastic. Maybe I just want to see some evidence that everyone else at this school has given up on their academic pursuits for the semester. Maybe I take an absurd amount of pride in being able to name all 54 countries of Africa. Maybe I just want to see BC on a leader-board of some sort. Whatever the reason is, I want to make that climb real bad. Help me out here people. In doing so, I think you'll find that you're also helping yourselves out.

We're sitting in the 10 spot right now. Not tonight. This is our time. I am sick and tired of hearing about how good a Sporcle school Michigan has. Screw 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment