Monday, October 17, 2011

Work Orders


Filing a work order takes 2 minutes and the maintenance guy is there within a half hour of the report being filed, but nothing my roommates and I have ever broken has been fixed in under a month at BC. I have no idea why, but we always, without fail, wait until we fail a room inspection until logging onto portal and submitting a form. Maybe everyone in the room just expects someone else to take care of it, but it never gets taken care of until it's too late. The collection of maintenance workers who come is nothing short of phenomenal. They're probably RedBeard's subordinates because they work quickly and no worker I've ever had has cared about any ResLife rules my room was violating. I'm not entirely convinced they are even official BC employees, but I firmly believe they do the most efficient work on campus. It would be an honor to file a work order Friday night during a mod party (pretty sure they work around the clock so the 9-5 jant is below them) so I could repay them with a natty or seven. They've probably walked into rooms indescribably fucked up at terribly weird times. If those guys ever wanted to, man they'd have some stories to tell.

3 comments:

  1. fucking awful blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue Collar Shout out! love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was incredibly pleased to locate this web-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this excellent read!! I certainly enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you weblog post.


    work order template

    ReplyDelete