Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Top 500 Feelings - #499 Starburst Comes in the Right Order



Not a huge candy guy anymore but ‘tis the season. Opened up a 12-er of starburst and got the immaculate order right off the bat. I know that hypothetically, I could have rearranged and ate them in whatever order I wanted to, but it’s just better this way. It’s like God giving me a nice slap on the ass. What a pleasant surprise. I agree with this order 100%, and while it’s not unanimous, it definitely is a common order. That’s beside the point. The point is, if you get your preferred order, whatever it is, you can keep the ones on deck in the sleeve, which substantially lowers the risk of assholes taking some from you. I haven’t seen any tropical starburst in years. Those are the shit. You know what's even better than this pertaining to starburst? When you get those two-packs and you get a pink and a red. Meanwhile the guy next to you got hit with two oranges. What a country. That's all I really have to say about that...

5 comments:

  1. pink, orange, yellow, red
    if your order is different, then i question your homosexuality

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^Red as the worst? Take a fucking lap bro. Clearly Pink - Red - Orange - Yellow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I question your heterosexuality

    ReplyDelete
  4. stop copying el pres

    ReplyDelete