Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top 5 Songs I Have Heard the Most at College

5. Only the Good Die Young
Nuff said.

4.Party Rock Anthem
I despised this song at first then accepted I couldn't escape it and learned to love it. I think it was the ill rhymes that made me change my mind - "We gettin money, don't be mad. Stop, hating is bad." Almost shat myself the first time I heard them drop that line. And people say hip hop is dead.

3. Sexy Bitch
I always enjoyed the fact that even though Akon was "tryna find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful" it was just too difficult a task and she's a bitch at the end of the day, albeit a sexy one. Sophomore year this thing would average 2.8 plays per bar per night (PPBPN).

2. Glory Days
Anytime I'm down at the well drinking till I get my fill, I always hope that when I graduate I don't sit around thinking about it, but I probably will.

1. Party in the U.S.A.
This song had a fucking stranglehold on the BC community about 2 years ago. And it was amazing. The only brighter point in BC history was the Miracle in Miami. Brings me back to the days of Walsh. Speaking of which, tried for the first but not last time to get by the security desk last weekend. That thing really is as bad as people make it sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment