Monday, October 24, 2011

Chafe - People Holding Hands On Campus


Can't believe I haven't written about this already. Nothing makes me taste a little vom in my mouth like seeing people holding hands on campus. Maybe if you're a mile away and you're walking into your off-campus spot for some afternoon delight I can understand it. But if you're holding hands while leaving the Rat on a Monday morning take a long look at your life. Then punch yourself in the dick. This is middle campus, not an intimate scene from Dear John. And just cause I haven't said it in a while...WE GETTT ITTT, you're dating. You keep holding that chick's hand, I'll keep my hand down my sweats where it belongs.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I fucking hate it when people express their happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuck all you PDA assholes

    ReplyDelete