Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Baby Chafe - People Who Hold A Pen/Pencil Weird



















Boy am I glad that someone taught me how to hold a pencil the normal way. Some hand contortionists out there like to grip a pencil in the most bizarre ways. Whenever I try to copy them to see what it's like, I either can't write fast or I start cramping. For a long time I thought there was only one universal way to hold a pencil but time has shown me that there are people out there (I'm guessing Kyle Singler is one of them) who just hold a pencil in a weird way. Stop. You're making me uncomfortable. There is no way in hell that holding a pencil with five fingers is more effective/efficient/comfortable than holding it normally. I don't like to stereotype but my guess is the same people that hold a pencil weird are probably avid Ren and Stimpy fans and most likely root against America during the Olympics...

No comments:

Post a Comment