Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Where Are They Now? - UPS Whiteboard Legend


To be honest I don't really care where Andy Azula is anymore. He took the best years of my life and then broke my heart. Some call me a fool for ever believing in the Kennesaw State grad, but damn he got me. The Richmond, VA resident was so smooth it was unfair. Then the commercials got ridiculous, and his drawings came to life on the whiteboard and turned into cartoons. That's when I realized that the former paste-up artist was nothing but a great big phony. I had been jobbed, and the months that followed were somber times. I just want to go back to the time before I knew he was fake. They shouldn't have made it so obvious. I'm sure some girls still throw their panties at the 45 year-old man (are the wikipedia facts helping?), but I am no longer one of the groupies. Gotta give it up for the flow, no matter how fake it may be, and the delivery (how bout that pun?) in those commercials was something special.

1 comment:

  1. I was beginning to lose faith in you guys but then I read this. Great work.

    ReplyDelete