Friday, September 9, 2011

Ski and Snowboard Club
















Today is the day all of the involved students at the school try to recruit freshman for their clubs by sitting behind a table throwing jolly ranchers or blasting techno or both. There is no longer a dustbowl so I don't even know where this cluster fuck takes place anymore. Ski and Snowboard is the only club to have been banned from BC sponsorship. I think that's a pretty solid selling point. This is not to be confused with UGBC-run Snowjam/Shred White and Blue, which I think Singler runs. The Ski and Snowboard Quebec trip will literally change your life, and that one weekend alone is worth signing up.

The Facebook group for the club can be found here:


8 comments:

  1. arguably my best weekend of college

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGBC doesnt run anything. ha especially not snowjam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think what he meant was that the same losers that are in UGBC run snowjam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. other than a redhead with a trucker hat on groping me on the bus, snowjam was pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard snowjam put the ski and snowboard club out of business....

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you say "snowjam owns" please go on snowjam. the ski and snowboard club wont want you on their trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I read this as "Ski and Snowbeard club."

    ReplyDelete