Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy Thursday!

Start at 0:58
"We talkin' about classes. Not a pregame, not a-not-not the postgame that I go out there and-and die for, and chay every Thursday like it's my last, not the postgame. We talkin' about classes, man. I mean, how Singler is that man? We talkin about classes. I know I'm supposed to be there I know I'm supposed to lead by example, I know that. And I'm not, I'm not shoving it aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important. I do, I honestly do. But we talkin' about classes, man. What are we talking about? Classes? We talkin' about classes, man. We talk-we talkin' about classes. We talkin' about classes. We ain't talkin' about spittin' game, we talkin' about classes, man, when you come into Copperfield's, and you see me chay, you see me chay don't you? (Absolutely) You see me get everything they got don't you? (Absolutely) We talkin' about classes right now."


1 comment:

  1. Doc Ellis... A Bro you should know http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dock_Ellis#June_12.2C_1970_no-hitter

    ReplyDelete