Monday, September 5, 2011

Chafe - Flo


The longer I go on about this girl the angrier I get, so I’ll keep it short because you wouldn’t like me when I’m angry. Flo is still on TV every commercial break. That’s where the world stands right now. What blind/deaf executive is she sleeping with/drugging/both to make this happen? She is the worst. The worst. Flo is worth nothing more than an argument over whether she is more a) annoying, b) unfunny or c) hideous. I’m not gonna count the fact that said argument has produced a lot of laughs and good points as a redeeming quality in Flo. She’s still scum between my toes. Even now as Progressive is implementing a new ad campaign, the new guy pays homage to her at the end of every commercial. A Flo bobblehead? That’d be the first thing I’d throw if something went wrong. Progressive, I know I’m not exactly your target audience, but that doesn’t mean you have to offend me every ten minutes with your commercials. How has Allstate not dominated the fuck out of that industry in the last 5 years? Silky-voiced President Palmer and Mayhem beat the fuck out of Flo and anything Geico throws up and puts on screen. I’m not a fan of pausing the TV for a commercial then fast forwarding 30 seconds later, but Flo has given me no other choice. If I ever see Flo playing a big role in a movie that I paid to see, I’d leave the theater, call my father and apologize to him, because that would be the moment that I failed him as a son. If I see her in a preview for a movie, I know it’s an absolute fucking no-go. Stay away Flo.

5 comments:

  1. Flo is worth nothing more than an argument over whether she is more a) annoying, b) unfunny or c) hideous

    You guys have so much in common!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flo > Kars for Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^you can bet your ass I am never giving one of my kars to that damn clown that comes in during the second verse..

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 8 7 7 kars for kids... 1 8 7 7 kars for kids...

    ReplyDelete
  5. CHAFEY MCCHAFE CHAFE!

    ReplyDelete