Sunday, June 5, 2011

Chafe - Guys Who Play Guitar




















Guys with guitars and good voices annoy me. Not because I dislike music, but because I like getting with girls. In my eyes, dudes who can play the guitar and sing well at parties are using performance enhancers (not unlike the foreign accent). You shouldn't be able to use anything to hook up with a girl that you can't carry on a plane. Here I am slaving away, putting in hours each and every day to make sure my wit, wardrobe, and facial hair are making me as hook-up-withable as possible (did you see how delicately I put that?) Meanwhile, it seems like all the John Mayers of the college scene have to do is throw on a shallow V and a pair of vans and play "a song they wrote about their little sister" to bag the girl I've been throwing game at all night and texting for a week. All of a sudden it doesn't matter that this hipster is wearing 2 rings and 3 bracelets because he plays an instrument and sings like an angel. I guess the moral of the story is that if a skill is not on my tool belt, it should be socially outlawed.

P.S. If by some act of truly divine intervention I do learn one song on the guitar, you're all in big, big trouble.

7 comments:

  1. hahaha yea this chafes me all the time! what a chafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chafe city! like i mean cmon, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. chafes the heck out of me! like jeez!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what really chafes my nutsac are those guys who look like justin bieber/lesbian and have their own blogs, talk about a chick magnet. leave some for the rest of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir chafes a lot would agree with this one! all i think is chafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FU lame guys for hating on the blog... dealing with HATERS is a chafe in itself, am i right guys? chafe

    ReplyDelete
  7. all these comments were really funny. thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete