Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Where Are They Now? - Pajamas


No idea how the concept of pajamas crept into my mind today but it hit me that I hadn't worn them in about 9 years. Imagine the looks you'd get from your roommates if you just strutted out of the bathroom brushing your teeth before bed in a set of matching plaid jammies. Pajamas are special in that they're created strictly for people either under age 11 or over age 65. Joining them in this selective category: jello, reading for leisure, the game Bingo, and diapers.

Don't get me wrong, pajamas are comfy as shit. And if there's one thing I like being, it's comfy. I'm counting down the days until I hit 65 when my wife(s) won't look at me funny for rocking them. Until then, I'll just call it a night in my boxers and hope they don't hike up too much as I toss and turn (chafe).

3 comments:

  1. THIS this is the Broston gold we have come to know and love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous and 1 other like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pajama pants are the shit. You're missing out.

    ReplyDelete