Saturday, April 23, 2011

Top 500 Feelings - #405 A Good Wave


Chill shredders, don't wanna harsh your mellow but I'm not talking barrels here. I'm preaching of course on the glory of a wave that passes throughout a stadium when fans are too bored or drunk to be concerned about the game. First off kudos to whoever invented the wave. I was gonna leave it at that but my ADD got the best of me and I just had to look up where it came from. Turns out some Mexicans at a soccer game in the 1960's invented it. Of course they did. I'd give my left nut to get shithoused and go to a Mexican soccer game in the 60's, especially one where the fucking wave was invented.

Anyway, you've gotta love when a wave gets a few laps around a stadium. It's one of the rare things that even fans of the visiting team can get involved in. Do players get fired up when they see the wave or do they just think "ah fuck we've lost their attention again"? Can't wait to experience my next wave.

5 comments:

  1. Couldn't disagree with this more. Its more like a chafe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of cockhead doesnt like the wave?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the wave is so gay

    ReplyDelete
  4. the wave is for fags

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Too soon"
    -Japan

    ReplyDelete