Saturday, April 23, 2011

Top 500 Feelings - #389 New Edition in a Series of Commercials


Well that was by far the hardest title to a post I've ever had to come up with. The series of commercials I'm talking about are ones such as "This is SportsCenter", "The Most Interesting Man in the World" or the increasingly less funny E-Trade baby ones. The Dos Equis ones are still funny but have lost a little bit of flair (pretty sure I could write those things(just use the opposite of everything we say about Kyle Singler)). The SportsCenter ones are still fresh and there's no reason they ever won't be. If I was a pro athlete I'd be begging to get on one of these.






6 comments:

  1. best mascot in sports

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SogXrmAnpWU

    The rare SVP performance enhancers this is sportscenter. Classic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro of the Week: Jonathan Goldsmith

    ReplyDelete
  4. barry melrose...legendary

    ReplyDelete