Sunday, April 10, 2011

Chafe - Vosotros


First off, great work to everyone involved with running of the bulls. Great execution. Back to the chafe. Vosotros? Really? I mean if I go back and look at every point I ever got off an a spanish test in my career, I guarantee you that 93% of the mistakes were involved with vosotros. It just made no sense. The sixth tense. It killed me to learn a verb in a form that I would never in my lifetime need to use. And what made it worse was that our teachers told us we would never use it, but still proceeded to teach it. Fuck you vosotros. You've haunted me for far too long.

5 comments:

  1. 7 years of Spanish education and I have not once used vosotros.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post

    ReplyDelete
  3. truest post ever

    ReplyDelete
  4. truest shit ever

    ReplyDelete