Thursday, April 28, 2011

Baby Chafe - Sand


Let me preface this post by saying that I enjoy going to the beach as much as the next guy. Tossin’ a few back while overlooking the water is a fantastic time, Top 500 material if you ask me. That being said, it’s a post-facto chafe when the sand leaves the beach with you. Who wants sand all up in their shorts hours after they’ve left the spot? It’s a Goddamn travesty that this shit is so annoying that it almost deters me from going to the beach. You can shower, but that won’t get rid of all the grains. They take over. How does it get in my hair? Being sandy is arduous, and it takes dedication and time to rid yourself of the army of chafe. I can't be comfortable until they're gone, and that just takes such a long time. I absolutely hate waking up the morning after a beach day with sand all over my bed. Leave me the fuck alone sand, I’m sick of your shit.

7 comments:

  1. sounds like you have a sandy vagina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on post, but I think Anakin Skywalker beat you to it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICSNhMSaVgk

    While wooing Natalie Portman, to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shouldn't it be let me preface this post. just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^Yeah, that's right it should be preface, not premise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^seconded. worst broston post ever, come on guys

    ReplyDelete