Saturday, April 30, 2011

Baby Chafe - "Let Me Put My Window Up"


It kills me that you need keys in the ignition to put your windows up or down. When somebody parks and you leave your window down, well, you hate to be that guy and everybody else now hates you for being that guy. The driver's thought process with this is pretty funny. Instead of automatically doing it, they pause for a second and do a quick mental breakdown of the pro's and cons: Is there a chance of rain? Are we in a bad neighborhood where my shit might get stolen? Do I have any valuables in the car? If I don't put the keys back in am I gonna have these fears in the back of my head all day?

Window-seat riders, you've got one responsibility. Be aware when you're about to park and don't chafe your driver.

7 comments:

  1. Wade Boggs's PubesApril 30, 2011 at 10:40 PM

    yes. yes. and oh, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. with these locks nobody cares if i leave it down

    ReplyDelete
  3. muldos hair just killed it

    ReplyDelete
  4. toss up: would you rather have muldo's hair or the chick in the picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Put the key in the door of the car and hold it to either the right or the left. It will bring all the windows either up or down w/o having to turn on the car.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nailed it right on the head

    ReplyDelete
  7. @4:12 I think that's a Honda only feature

    ReplyDelete