Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Baby Chafe - A Cluttered Desktop
















I don't know about you, but I came close to vomiting once when I saw someone's cluttered desktop. An immediate headache soon followed and by nightfall I defriended this person on facebook (and stopped following them on twitter (a twitter follower request is the new friend request)). I don't understand the kids that just let it all fly on their desktop. You can't find anything you need and you sure as hell can't see Brooklyn Decker with a painted on swimsuit on your background. I'm not saying you have to organize everything, but atleast put forth some effort. Have a folder here and there or clean house every few weeks. Just don't let it get to the point of no return.

1 comment:

  1. I opened this up about 2 minutes after finishing up my end-of-the-semester desktop purge. Very weird.

    ReplyDelete