Thursday, March 24, 2011

Would You Rather... Have M&M's Never Be Invented OR Have Eminem Never Be Born?


I was tossing and turning all night thinking about this one. My sweet tooth pitted against my love for music. Dark chocolate versus white chocolate. Candy versus a drug addict with an unbelievable ability to flow on the mic. I'm trying to think if I've listened to more Eminem songs in my lifetime or eaten more bags of M&M's (this includes pretzel, crispy, peanut, mini's (this doesn't include coconut or almonds because they suck)). If Eminem was never born then the movie 8 Mile would have never been made and if the movie was never made I would have never heard Lose Yourself (probably one of the first rap songs I learned every lyric to). Not only that but I wouldn't be able to have my daily session of watching on youtube the freestyle rap battle at the end of the flick when Em crushes Papa Doc. On the other hand, if M&M's were never invented I wouldn't have had a Halloween costume in the third grade and McFlurrys wouldn't be the same. When it's all said and done though, no one will ever flow like Marshall Mathers. The guy has some screws loose but god damnit does he make some good music. I'd rather have M&M's never be invented.



No comments:

Post a Comment