Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Well This is Distracting...


This is a picture of the window slanting over a lounge on the fourth floor of O’Neill. The reflection of the window clearly shows all activity on the fifth floor. This window is so distracting. I leaned back and looked up about a half hour ago and haven't been able to take my eyes off the thing since. Trying to focus on history is hard enough in and of itself. The talent level of girls in this area of O’Neill is an obstacle that makes it damn near impossible to concentrate for more than five minutes. Now, with the discovery of this window, there is no way I can get anything done up here. Seriously, I looked up at the window five minutes ago and saw a couple going at it. Try ignoring that. I bet that security guard with the skinny tie loves this window. This baby shaves five minutes off of every nightly round. I’ll say it again, that guy is awesome. We should dedicate some honor to that guy. Back to the grind…

1 comment:

  1. hilarious. i love that library guy

    ReplyDelete