Friday, March 25, 2011

Singler Embarrassed By Jamelle Horn


This was one of the most entertaining games of the tournament. You've gotta love seeing Duke tank like that, and who knew Arizona was such a fun team to watch. Sick dunks at 0:23 and 1:57, but the moneymaker comes at 2:09. Jamelle Horn just shits all over the Singler family on this one. Honestly, I mean I had to put my kids* to bed before they showed the super-slow-mo replay on the telecast it was so frightening.

Side note - is it possible that there's another blog on the interweb that hates Singler as much as we do?


*Nights on the Heights event last April got a little too wild.

2 comments:

  1. I'm from Tucson and I think the entire mods heard me last night. Fuck Duke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nights on the Heights event last April got a little too wild

    As someone who works for them, I'm glad to hear exciting things actually happen at events.

    ReplyDelete