Friday, March 11, 2011

Emotional Roller Coaster


My heart can't handle it anymore. Jimmer can't just go for 52 and have me 'wet for Fredette' and think that's enough to cover up the bleak realities of the upcoming NFL seasons. The draft will go on but the outlook of the season is in a dark time. Without an NFL season I don't know what life will be like. Will I notice that without a football season the weather turns cold much sooner than we actually realize? Will Peyton's superbowl window close? Will Mike Vick get back into dog fighting? Will Sebastian Janakowski make it to AA meetings? Will Jamarcus Russell sponsor Hooked On Phonics? Whatever happens, I won't like it. I need football. I'm addicted. If these guys don't figure shit out soon, the world could actually come to an end. Until they do I will focus on March Madness and getting Joe Lunardi to retweet me (can you get a restraining order on Twitter?)

No comments:

Post a Comment