Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Clooney, You're Fresh



Though his name has been dropped as a possible Democratic candidate, actor George Clooney says he won't run for office.

The reason: His wild past would prevent him from getting elected. "I didn't live my life in the right way for politics, you know," the actor, 49, tells Newsweek. "I f----- too many chicks and did too many drugs, and that's the truth."

- The Hollywood Reporter

Clooney's killing it (almost as much as Bieber). First of all, I wasn't aware that there were even whispers of him running for public office, but the prospect alone has me rock hard. "I fucked too many chicks and did too many drugs, and that's the truth." I have no doubt in my mind that it is, George. You are a complete legend. What a fucking line.

1 comment: