Monday, May 3, 2010

Reader E-mail


Enclosed are several pictures of my roommate, who I believe exemplifies many aspects of what a bro should be. I dont think you would believe me if I told you the truth about his bro-ness. He frequently has to use one hand to type because the other he needs to keep his "flow" out of his eyes. He is a complete stoner, often choosing weed over food. He starts and ends most sentences with Bro, as a true bro should. Seriously, come over to our house and interview him, you wont be disappointed.

-Joe

Oh yes, the gauntlet has officially been thrown down. For any of you degenerates out there who don't mind us writing potentially-embarrassing things about you on the internet for the sake of proving your bro domination, please contact us. We're going to try and start a "BC Bro You Should Know" section, putting the spotlight on our own for a change. Please e-mail us if you think you have what it takes.


1 comment:

  1. Don't you mean BC Jbro you should know? You guys are idiots. I would stop this website. No readers, and definitely no bros.

    ReplyDelete