Monday, May 10, 2010

First Time Seeing Boobies

Last night TBS showed JC’s smash hit, Titanic. Overall this isn’t very important to this chat but got me thinking about how monumental that movie was in my life. That’s when I really saw my first pair of tits. I was 8 years old and between seeing my first tatas and getting a Patrick Roy jersey from Santa, I was on top of the world. Plus the hottest girl in the 2nd grade had a crush on me. Cameron’s movie was life changing for our generation and gave all dudes a glimpse of one of the wonders on a women’s body. It was the only movie that our parents would let us see that had any nudity in it. And yes it was awkward as hell when you were sitting next to your Mom and Kate Winslet’s sweaterpuppets came out to play. I was told to cover my eyes but there was no way in hell I was going to let this opportunity pass me by. I was in heaven, but couldn’t understand why. I mean they were just like mine, but bigger. It was all we talked about on the bus ride to school that following Monday. I bragged to all my friends that hadn’t or weren’t allowed to see the movie. Even the 5th graders in the back of the bus were jealous. Although TBS wouldn’t sack up and take the FCC fines in order to show the warlocks on TV, I’m sure we can all track down the clip online if we really put our minds to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment